Index To “COMPT/UPLOK/BCD-64/99-2000 ;Typed Documents”
 http://lokayukta.kar.nic.in/: Latest Case Status / Status of the complaint : COMPT/UPLOK/BCD/64/1999
Regn. date:4/12/1999 “SUO-MOTU INVESTIGATION,Closed 13/3/2002
Allegation in brief: ” JUDICIAL LAYOUT, Bangalore ‘IRREGULARITIES, NEPOTISM AND CORRUPT ACTIVITIES IN ALLOT- MENT OF SITES'”.
Respondentant: SHIVALINGAIAH, PRESIDENT,KAR.STATE JUDL. DEPT.EMP.HOUSE BLGD.CO-OP.SOCIETY, High Court of Karnataka, BANGALORE
 http://lokayukta.kar.nic.in/ Latest Case Status / Status of the complaint : COMPT/UPLOK/BCD/125/2000
Regn. date:7/8/2000. Latest stage-Closed 13/3/2002.
First complainant-SUO-MOTU INVESTIGATION.
First Respondent-N.SHIVANNA.,54,3RD CRS. KEMPEGOWDA NAGAR LAKSHMIPUR BANGALORE
Allegation in brief:- “JUDICIAL Layout, Bangalore ‘VIOLATION OF RULES IN ALLOT MENT OF SITES IN KSJDEHBCS BANGALORE'”
- 01.“Part-1.4pgs. of 90 pgs-LayOutPlan Copying” Compt/uplok/BCD/-64/99-2000/164
- 02.File Notings Typed [Order Sheet] 90 pgs. Up-Lokayukta BCD 64 1999 .doc being corected as on 1 July.13
- 03-A. Interim Stay Order in UpLok/BCD/64 of Upa Lokayukta Justice G.P.Shivaprakash. 18 Jan,2001
- 03-B. UpLok.Interim-Order. Restraining Sites registration.18Jan,2001
- Up-Lok Directn :Answers to be elicited in respect of “Selling off Road to Lokayukta Y.Bhaskar Rao; the then Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court- 12 July 2000”
- 04. CJ M.Ramkrishna Letter to Upa Lok 7, Mar, 2001; CJ & CM Conspiracies
- 14.3. 2001:To-Register-Sites:MODIFIED INTERIM ORDER- Approved-Plan-Enclosed
- 05. Ltr-To-Society: Investigation dis-continued. 14/ Mar/2002. -.Upa-Lok.BCD-64/99-00.
- List of Typed Documents from files of “COMPT/UPLOK/BCD-64/99-2000 “
01.“Part-I.Pgs4:Of 90 Pages-LayOutPlan Copying” Compt/uplok/BCD/-64/99-2000/164
“Part-1.4pgs. of 90 pgs-LayOutPlan Copying” Compt/uplok/BCD/-64/99-2000/164
Part-I [4pages] of Two Parts 90 pgs: compt/uplok/BCD/-64/99-2000
Page: 00 of 94 pages ARE-2
Round Seal of Government of Karnataka
Office of Karnataka Lokayukta
Multi Storey Building, Doctor B.R. Ambedkar Road, Bangalore-1
No Dairy …..
Page No: 01
KARNATAKA STATE VIGILANCE COMMISSION
Pet. No. Compt/Uplok/BCD-64/99-2000 Date of Registration: 17.06.99
- Name of the Patitioner: Suo-motu Investigatinon. Date of Petitioin: ——
- Nature of Patition Place from which written … Bangalore
Signed / Pseudonymous/ Anonymous
- Name/s of the AGO/s. with designation:
 Shri Secretary,
KarnatakaState Judicial Dept. Employees Co.op
 Shri Directors,
KarnatakaState Judicial Dept. Employees Co.op Society, Bangalore
 The Chief Officer, Town Municipality, Yelahanka
- Petition addressed to ———-
- Copies of Petition sent to Hon’ble Upalokayukta
The allegations are as follows:-
Page No: 02
Para 1 :-Complaint file No.Compt/uplok/BLD.6-2000, there is a sketch map which is out 3’ x 3’. As per the oral instructions of Hon’ble ARE – 2, the same has to be got xeroxed and thren case has to be taken. The said map is placed in the file.
Para 2:- On enquiry it is ascertained that such a big map cannot be xeroxed in our office xerox machine. Therefore, it has to be xeroxed outside, where such a big xerox can be done.
Para – 3
Therefore, it is submitted that if approved a note will be put up to DRA for making arrangements.
-Signed- Date: 27.11.1999
Para – 04 ARE-2]
As per the instruction given by the Uplokayukta for needful action.
Para – 05 DRA: Sri. Laxmikant is directed to get the xerox copies and cashier is directed to make payment of required amount.
Page No. 03
Para No. 6 As per orders at Para 5 xerox copies of the Map is submitted for further orders [Signed 4.12.99].
Para No.7 DRA] zerox copies as directed are obtained and sent to ARE–2 for further needful action [Signed date in-visible]