TO THOSE WHOM INDIAN DEMOCRACY MATTERS
Certain developments in the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court , Union Government, SCI Judgments are of Public in Nature.
The Issues of the Day are:-
- The government has put on hold the implementation of a new law on appointing judges to the country’s top courts, Law Minister DV Sadananda Gowda
- Criminal Judge can’t DISPENSE JUSTICE without BIAS:-
V Gopala Gowda, known Criminal Contemner is alloted the Case by CJI Dattu the HEAD of 867 Employee-Cum-Criminal-Judges
‘How are your fundamental rights violated?’ SC tells SubraSwamy, shunts Herald case -vS- Gandhis to Delhi High Court
- Supreme Court upholds contempt jail of Kerala politician who called high court judges ‘idiots’
To address these and such PUBLIC ISSUES, I invite all known and un-known to draft a REPRESENTATION to President of India , including any such other PUBLIC ISSUES, so as to bring ACCOUNABLITY in Judiciary, Government & Parliament including Law Enforcing Agencies.
Directions sought by the Hon’ble President of India, inter alia:-
- Hon’ble President of India be pleased to direct the “Hon’ble Prime Minister & His Cabinet to initiate Criminal Contempt of Karnataka High Court of reported Judgments viz., ILR 1995 KAR 3139 & ILR 1994 KAR 2115; against Chief Justice of India H.L. Dattu, Supreme Court Sitting Judges T.S.Thakur, Sen, J.S.Khehar, V.Gopal Gowda, Karnataka 20 Plus Sitting Judges, West Bengal Chief Justice Manjula Chellur & other 867 Employee-Cum-Criminal-Contemner-Judges.
- President of India be pleased to direct the “Hon’ble Prime Minister & His Cabinet to REPEAL CONTEMPT OF COURT ACT 1971, WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT by an Ordinance; for a Country with 125 Crore Citizens , a largest Democracy in the World; should NOT have CRIMINAL CONTEMNERS
- as Chief Justice of India
- Sitting Judges of Supreme Court of India,
- Chief Justice of West Bengal High Court,
- Twenty Plus Sitting Judges of Karnataka High Court
- Karnataka Lokayukta & Upa Lokayukta
- Karnataka High Court’s Registrar General , Registrar [Judicial], Registrar [Admin]
- Many of Serving District judges, Munsiffs
- Many of Retired District judges, Munsiffs appointed by Karnataka Government on OOD
- To Direct the FOREFEITURE of JUDICIAL Layout , Yelahanka, Bangalore of 193 acres along with illegally built Houses, Bunglows, Structures, forthwith.
- To Direct Hon’ble Prime Minister & His Cabinet, to form Special Investigation Team composing of MPs, CBI Officers, IAS, IPS, IT, Lawyers etc., to take such actions facts of Investigations reveal, including IDENTIFYING ORIGINAL LAND OWNERS & their spouses and to RETURN THEIR LANDS along with ‘illegally built Houses, Bunglows, Structures, forthwith’.
- Let us do some thing which even BEST BEHOLDED PUBLIC AUTHORITY , PERSONS must feel ASHAMED OF ;
lest we regret having LOST GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
” Indian DEMOCRACY is in DANGER; when 867 Judges, who have NEVER
Learned to OBEY the LAW Are given THE RIGHT to COMMAND”
To Make India Corruption Free:
Prosecute & Jail Corrupt 867 Judges = Activate JUDICIARY
Justice Investigator . Editor.
Digvijay Mote – Justice Videos
Share.. R EC O M M E N D 4 N O B E L P E A C E P R I Z E : “SCI Bench Gopal Gowda -Vs- CJI Dattu, Thakur , Gopal Gowda & 867 Employes-Cum- Judges & Lokayuktas are Criminal Contemners of 27 Judgments”
PHOTO 1 OF 9:- THE QUEUE WITH A NET WORTH OF OVER $70 BILLION: INDIA’S BUSINESS TYCOONS WAIT PATIENTLY TO MEET US PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, DESCRIBED AS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.