SKULLS & SKELETONS IN LOKAYUKTA CUPBOARD:- Hence to know the Magic Wand of 867 Judges & Lokayuktas modus operandi , I filed applications on 28.9.2012 under R.T.Act seeking the information as follows:-
- Provide Complete Investigation File containing “Directions, Replies, Documents received sent from Upa Lokayukta, Lokayukta, received from allll Government Departments in ” COMPT/UPLOK/BCD/64/1999″ “registerd on 4/12/1999, SUO-MOTU INVESTIGATION, First Respondent SHIVALINGAIAH, PRESIDENT,KAR.STATE JUDL. DEPT.EMP.HOUSE BLGD.CO-OP.SOCIETY, BANGALORE; Enquiry officer ARE-2, Latest stage Closed. Stage date 13/3/2002. Allegation in brief- IRREGULARITIES, NEPOTISM AND CORRUPT ACTIVITIES IN ALLOTMENT OF SITES”.
- Complete Details who are members, site allottees, sold allotted sites of said Housing Society, Names, Designations, Periods during which Lokayuktas, Upa-Lokayuktas, deputy Registrars, Assistant Registrars served in Lokayukta since inception served / serving.
- List of Judges & Judicial Officers found to have Forged Sale deeds & constructed Illegal constructions
- Communications to Police to register complaint / investigations directed to have been given to initiate prosecution under IPC Chapters IX, X, XI, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, r/w Section 34, Prevention of Corruption Act, The Goonda & Slum Grabbers Act
- Details of F.I.R., Criminal Cases against Members, Allottees and ”Karnataka State Judicial Department Employees House Building Co-Operative Housing Society” in JUDICIAL LAYOUT is ILLEGALLY Developed, with FORGED Sale Deeds, which came to know to Karnataka Lokayukta in “COMPT/UPLOK/BCD/64/1999″ “registered on 4/12/1999.
- Details of Communications to Police to register complaint / investigations directed to have been given to initiate prosecution under IPC Chapters IX, X, XI, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, r/w Section 34, Prevention of Corruption Act, The Goonda & Slum Grabbers Act.
- All details as to who stopped / interfered in not initiating Criminal Action as mentioned above.
- Details of F.I.R., Criminal Cases against Members, Allottees of various other House Building Societies and stages, Case details.
- Details of F.I.R., Criminal Cases filed against public/ citizens who have violated laws in constructing their houses / commercial establishments, Court Case details including
|Note by Applicant:- to this application till last week, Lokayukta kept promising to provide information; but failed.